The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will provide a limited number of financial support for the participation of professionals from its Member States in Latin America and the Caribbean at the Joint International Conference RADIO 2017 “Goiania 30 years later – Sharing Experiences”, which will be held in Goiania, Brazil from September 25 to 29, 2017.
As part of the Conference, the following events will take place:
1. V Brazilian Congress of Radiological Protection.
2. VI Congress of radiological protection of Portuguese-speaking countries.
3. VII International Congress of Industrial Radiation Protection.
The criteria for granting financial assistance by the IAEA are as follows:
1. To have a paper accepted by the Scientific Committee, to be presented orally at sessions of the Conference. Papers should be directly related to the thematic areas of the Conference and objectives of project RLA9075 (Reinforcement of End-User Capabilities in Radiological Protection).
2. Work in a national governmental or non-profit institution.
The corresponding application must be made using the INTOUCH system (http://intouch.iaea.org), through the Project Counterpart RLA9075 and the NLO of each country, before June 30, 2017.
Refer the nomination to the Event: “Joint International Conference RADIO 2017” RLA9075.
The candidate must attach, in the same INTOUCH system, a summary of the scientific work to be presented, and later the complete work. Also, must attach the acceptance confirmation to the Symposium.
The granting of financial assistance will be subject to the approval of the work to be presented and the availability of funds.